I am Enikő Hajnal,
Holistic Health Coach and Nutrition Advisor.
From a very young age, I have been interested in healthy lifestyles.
Specifically the plant based whole food diet, I have been eating this way since 2002, I enjoy very good health and have benefited hugely from it.
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
I studied over 100 dietary theories, practical lifestyle management techniques, and innovative coaching methods with some of the world’s top health and wellness experts, such as:
- Dr. Andrew Weil, Director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine;
- Dr. Deepak Chopra, leader in the field of mind-body medicine;
- Dr. David Katz, Director of Yale University’s Prevention Research Center;
- Dr. Walter Willett, Chair of Nutrition at Harvard University;
- Geneen Roth, bestselling author and expert on emotional eating; and many other leading researchers and nutrition authorities.
I like to go for long walks with my dog, train with light weights, do yoga, meditate, I practice energy healing .
I follow with great interest the work of Dr. Gábor Máté, he has written great books about the origins of addictions and psychosomatic illnesses. In many cases, poor health is caused by poor mental status, stress, and unprocessed trauma.
My work goals are to ensure my clients are as healthy as possible by incorporating a personalised eating plan and implementing holistic wellness habits.